South Omaha Medical Associates (SOMA) has provided quality family healthcare in Omaha since 1991. Started by Drs. Fernando and Priscilla Correa offering family health. Today SOMA is led by Dr. Fernando Correa and Ashley Wallen PA-C. We are proud members of the community and are one of the longest established fully bilingual clinics in the entire city. We have helped keep 3 generations of the same family healthy and hope to continue being a corner stone of South Omaha 24th St.
We are committed to serving our community in the best way possible. To achieve this, we ensure that all our staff can speak both Spanish and English. We hope to create a comfortable environment where our patients can easily communicate with our staff. This includes any education materials and documents. Please let us know if you have questions.
We are proud immigrants who believe in the American dream and we offer medical support for INS including certified copies of paperwork for you and your lawyer.
- Immigration services
- Immigration physicals
- TB tests
- Medical Immigration paperwork experts
- We at SOMA see ketamine IV therapy as an adjunct to other therapies for mental health conditions. We will work closely with your therapist and/or psychiatrist to optimize your mental well-being. Our approach uses a low dose of ketamine through a series of intravenous (IV) infusions, resulting in treatment backed by research and consensus guidelines.
- Learn more about our ketamine IV treatments on our page
- South Omaha Medical offers SPRAVATO®. An effective method in treating adults with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). It is an intranasal prescription medicine, used along with an antidepressant taken by mouth, for Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD) in adults. Treatment resistant depression is defined as the failure of two or more oral antidepressants of adequate dose and duration.
- If you, are someone you know is, struggling with depression that has tried two or more antidepressants with out adequate relief, it may be time to talk to your current doctor or schedule an evaluation to see if Spravato® is right for you.
- Each treatment session lasts roughly two hours during which patients are monitored in a comfortable setting in our clinics.
- Learn more about our Spravato® treatments on our page.
Please either use the QR code or this link to make payments on your patient account. Typically payments are made toward account balances from deductibles and services rendered that are out of network. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 402-731-9100. It will take 3-5 days for account balances to be updated.
- Please make sure to include the patient’s name & date of birth where the payment is being applied.
- Payments are automatically applied to the oldest balance.
I've been a patient at SOMA for a few years now and am happy to share my positive feedback about the clinic! The office staff are always friendly and helpful, and I never leave unsatisfied with the care and treatment I receive. I would recommended them to anyone!
I have been a long time patient of South Omaha Medical and feel that I have developed a strong bond with my doctor. She always listens and explains exactly what is wrong with me and what treatments are available. I sometimes have to wait a bit but I know it is because she is trying to deliver that same quality treatment to everyone else. Well worth the wait- I love Dr. Correa!