What is ketamine Therapy?
Ketamine is FDA approved as an anesthetic agent, and has been used in this way for decades. More recently it has been studied for treatment of mental health conditions including depression and PTSD. Ketamine is thought to reset and re-establish connections within the brain and rapidly relieve suicidal thoughts.
Ketamine IV therapy can help with:
- Major Depression Disorder (MDD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Chronic treatment resistant depression
- Suicidal ideations
- Chronic neuropathic pain*
How does ketamine therapy work?
We at SOMA see ketamine IV therapy as an adjunct to other therapies for mental health conditions. We will work closely with your therapist and/or psychiatrist to optimize your mental well-being. Our approach uses a low dose of ketamine through a series of intravenous (IV) infusions, resulting in treatment backed by research and consensus guidelines.
What to expect.
We will do an initial consultation to review your medications, previous medical history and psychiatric history to determine your appropriateness for ketamine treatment. At this time we can address any questions or concerns that you may have. We may also request to do basic blood work or have you bring a copy of your most recent results to review at this time.
Please call or text us during business hours with questions or appointment requests.
- 4828 S. 24th St.
- Mon to Fri - 9:30am to 3:30pm
Sat to Sun - By appointment only
- You will need to be signed into your square account for registration. Please be sure to fill out all information.
- All new patients will require an initial consult.
- If coming to the clinic for the first time please only select consultation and reach out to us to see about scheduling same day infusions.
- You are free to schedule your infusions but ultimately the timing is between you and your healthcare provider(s).
- These services are cash pay only for the time being.
- Don’t want to deal with this? Just give us a call instead and we can set it up for you