South Omaha Medical is a certified center for Spravato® treatment. We have a variety of spaces and options available to match our patient’s needs during therapy.
Dr. Correa and Ashley Wallen PA-C are both certified for Spravato® and have seen remarkable improvements with our patients. Our experience with Spravato® and ketamine help us obtain positive patients outcomes every day.
SPRAVATO® (eskatamine) is an effective method in treating adults with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). It is an intranasal prescription medicine, used along with an antidepressant taken by mouth, for Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD) in adults. TRD is defined as the failure of two or more oral antidepressants of adequate dose and duration.
If you are struggling with depression and have tried two or more antidepressants without relief, it’s time to talk to your doctor or schedule an evaluation to see if Spravato is the answer.
Each treatment lasts about two hours where patients are monitored in a comfortable setting in our clinics. (Due to the side effects of the Spravato treatment, you are not allowed to drive afterward – you must have a friend, family member, or a ride share service pick you up.)
What to expect.
- We will do an initial consultation to review your medications, previous medical history and psychiatric history to determine if the Spravato® treatment is right for you.
- All patients are required to register with Spravato® REMS program and most likely be subject to a prior authorization from their insurance company before beginning the treatment.
- Each treatment lasts roughly two hours, during which our experienced staff regularly monitor the patients in a comfortable setting.
- Please note: due to the side effects of the Spravato® treatment, you are not allowed to drive after treatment and must have a friend, family, or ride share service pick you up.
Please call or text us during business hours with questions or appointment requests.
- 4828 S. 24th St.
- Mon to Fri - 9:30am to 3:30pm
Sat to Sun - By appointment only
- Remember, you have to have tried two or more antidepressants with out adequate relief.
- All new patients will require an initial consult or will need a referral for treatment.
- You are free to schedule your Spravato® consultation or session with us. Our medical professionals will ultimately be the ones who decide.
- Typically this treatment is billed to insurance. If you would like to explore cash pay options please reach out to us.
- Don’t want to deal with this? Just give us a call instead and we can set it up for you (531-267-0711)