Do you need help with controlling your diabetes? We can help give you a hand.
- If you, or someone you know, has diabetes we invite you to come to our free diabetes education sessions
Every session covers the following:
- The different types of diabetes
- The stages of diabetes
- The definition of a normal blood sugar for someone with diabetes
- The different treatments and examinations available for diabetics
- The planning and discussion of meal plans and physical activity
- The many tools available to help stay healthy and live normally (including helpful take home items)
- A certified nurse and diabetes educator teaches every session.
- Spanish tutor available (upon request)
- The class is roughly held every two weeks and times range from: 10am-12pm, and 4pm-6pm
- Sessions are usually held on Mondays or Thursdays
- Blood sugar meters are available upon request
Please do not hesitate to call us today if you would like to come to one of our classes.
- We are here to help our community. If you are not one of our patients but would still like to participate in one of our sessions (or know someone who should) please do not hesitate to call and set up a time with us.