For the month of August we would like to offer the following promotions on our mental health services (please call to receive promo pricing!):
- Current Ketamine IV patients: book your next booster appointment and receive $50 off (must be paid at time of booking)
- New IV patients requiring physicals: book your consult & ketamine infusions and receive $100 off your last infusion (must be paid at time of booking)
- All Referrals: All patients that send referrals to our practice who book an appointment or consult will get $50 off of their next ketamine infusion (valid 1 per person & can be combined). For both you and your referral!
Our bilingual Family Practice medical clinic is ready to help you with an August ketamine promotion on our IV infusions. We have been constantly improving on our methods and work flows to optimize the patient experience. For being patient during our growth we would like to extend a promotion for all current and new patients.
Different Care Options
Although a big focus at our clinic is Ketamine IV therapy. We also encourage patients to look into Esketamine, an oral inhalant alternative. We have partnered with Spravato to become an available treatment center here in Omaha! Please reach out to us to schedule and see about starting the process. Those patients who are already eligible or in the program can now choose us as a supported center. Additionally, many insurance carriers reimburse the treatment and we have become experts at navigating the insurance process.
What is SPRAVATO® (esketamine) CIII nasal spray? SPRAVATO® is a prescription medicine, used along with an antidepressant taken by mouth to treat: Adults with treatment-resistant depression (TRD)Depressive symptoms in adults with major depressive disorder (MDD) with suicidal thoughts or actions. This is a federally backed program that is covered by most insurance options. Please contact us for specific information regarding reimbursement and becoming eligible.
Helpful Links: each of the articles below highlight the benefits of Spravato Treatments.
- Spravato main page
- Spravato for treatment resistant depression
- Spravato for Major Depressive Disorder with suicidal thoughts or actions
If you know someone who is having suicidal thoughts or ideations please reach out to the national support center by dialing (or texting) #988
GET IN TOUCH
Schedule a Visit
Please contact us if you have any questions or check out our FAQ: